Raven comes with a 30-day test drive period and one year limited warranty policy. For all of the boring legal details please visit our Return and Warranty page.
A typical 256 GB SD Card will store approximately:
- 24 driving hours of full motion video (road and cabin)
- 4 full days of time lapses (road only)
- 300 shorts (road and cabin)
We advise parking in shaded areas to limit direct sun exposure which elevates the internal car temperature well beyond what most electronic devices can handle to operate properly.
Raven is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and has a built-in cooling fan. The internal components are designed to moderate when it exceeds the operating temperature range as listed below:
- Raven’s operating temperature range: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to +45°C)
- Ambient temperature outside of operating temperature range may cause Raven to power down until operating temperature range has been reached.
Raven is alert even when the car is off and will only shutdown if your car battery reaches 11.9 volts.
- 6′ OBDII cable
- Adhesive mount
- 4 adhesive cable clips
- Alcohol cleaning wipe
- Allen key
- SD card with business units
Yes. Raven records audio from gesture videos, event triggered videos, or continuous footage.
Purchasing Ravens from non authorized sellers voids warranty and support.
If you go over the 1GB limit, you will be charged an additional $10 for each additional GB up to a maximum of 5GB per billing cycle.
To unlock additional data after the 5GB cap, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we sell an OBD-II to J1939 adaptor. To order an OBD-II to J1939 adapter, please contact: email@example.com.